- Acceptable Use. You agree not to use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Apadana Group, its service providers, suppliers or any other user.
- The commitment to the owners. Options that are ready in the website are under the supervision of the management so that renting the apartment would be in a safe and guaranteed way.
- The right of getting service. Our policy is based on the right of realtors who are in service of costumers in a way that the amount of transporting should be paid by the client and the fees consists on the other extra charges.
What is your personal information?
When used in this privacy and policy, the term “personal information” has the meaning given to it in the Act. In general terms, it is any information that can be used to personally identify you. This may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and profession or occupation. If the information we collect personally identifies you, or you are reasonably identifiable from it, the information will be considered personal information.
What personal information do we collect and hold?
We may collect your name, mailing or street address, email address, telephone number, facsimile number, age or birth date, profession, occupation or job title, governmental identification details and any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise and information you provide to us through our service centre, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time.
We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
- through your access and use of our website
- by telephone, letter, fax or email
- during conversations between you and our representatives
- by contracting with us
- by entering competitions, promotions or requesting information or material from us
- completing surveys, providing feedback or complaining to us
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- from third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities
- your representatives (lawyers, accountants and financial advisers)
- your employer
- publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent
For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information?
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services to you and to send communications requested by you;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our website;
- to assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website;
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control, survey and research purposes of Ray White, its related bodies corporate, contractors, franchisees, franchisees’ real estate agents and employees or service providers.
- to provide your updated personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, franchisees, franchisees’ real estate agents and employees or service providers.
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- to process and respond to any complaint made by you.
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (or political sub-division of a country.
What happens if we can’t collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- we may not be able to provide the requested products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- we may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want; or
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
If you have any questions about this privacy and policy, any concerns or feedback regarding the treatment of your privacy, please use the contact link on our website or contact our Privacy and Officer using the details set out below.
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in timely and appropriate manner.
Please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Privacy Officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to our privacy and policy